Returns will be processed within 7-10 days of receiving. You will be notified via email once your refund has been approved in our system.
15 DAY FREE RETURN POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you may return items free of charge within 15 days of original purchase.
To qualify for a merchandise refund, items must be returned in original, unused condition in original packaging.
Note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.
RETURN ITEMS TO : 3255 ROOSEVELT STREET, CARLSBAD CA 92008
POLICY FOR SALE ITEMS
All sale items are FINAL SALE, thus we cannot offer returns or exchanges for these items for any reason. This includes holiday sales, site-wide or product specific flash sales, and items purchased using sale codes. We thank you for understanding this policy! All sale items will not be further discounted BY ANY DISCOUNT CODES and orders with discounts will automatically refunded in full by our system.
LEGAL PURCHASE AGE
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The following information is provided by Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z.com to enable our online visitors to be fully informed of our privacy policies. The site collects certain information when you interact with the site. For example, the site may collect "personal information" which is data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law. The site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the site; subscribe to any services offered on the site including but not limited to interactive services (such newsletters, etc.); enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z.com; complete a survey; or report a problem with the site;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the site including the placement of any orders by you; and
- Details of your visits to the site including, but not limited to, your computer’s ip address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z.com collects personal information in several ways when you place an order, buy a gift voucher for a friend or register for a service offered by Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z.com. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. We only save credit card information for those customers that have registered on the site. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the ip address from which you access the site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the internet address of the website from which you accessed our site;
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other personal information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
- To customize or personalize your experience of the site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
- For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales; or
- To monitor your use of the site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the site that you have not accessed previously.
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information. if you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website, including the ability to purchase items.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH
Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z.com may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Your personal information may also be shared with other trading divisions within the Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z.com group. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body. We do collate statistical information about site traffic, sales and other commercial information which we may pass on to trusted third parties but these statistics do not include any information that can identify you personally. We see this as a value-added service helping you to find useful products or services. We strive to limit use of your information to those offers that we think you would appreciate receiving. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors’ needs. If we change our policy on disclosure to others, we will inform you and give you the choice of opting out. In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose personal information to:
- Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- Unaffiliated service providers with whom Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z.com may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfillment companies and other third party service providers;
- The prospective seller or buyer of Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z.com’s business or assets, including where Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z.com or substantially all of Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z.com’s assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISIONS
ACCESS AND CHANGE PERSONAL INFORMATION SONS OF SAVAGE LLC DBA EZ1Z.COM MAINTAINS
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z.com is not correct, please visit the website and, after logging into the site using the "account login" link, your personal information will be made available for review and change in the "my account" section. Only you or, upon your request, the customer care department, may access your personal data from the website using your password and user id. Information may be changed online within my details, shipping details, and my preferences. You can change or delete saved credit card details each time you make a purchase. You will also be able to delete saved credit card details by adding or editing a shipping/billing address. If you change your billing or shipping address while your order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through customer finance check. If you prefer, you may contact our customer support team who can amend your personal details.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS DISCLOSURE
International orders are subject to duties and taxes billed by your country's customs department upon arrival. Duty, customs tariffs, taxes, and vat are set by the destination country. Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z is not responsible for any duties, customs, tariffs, taxes and vats applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z is required by law to declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees. If you refuse a shipment from Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. If the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded. Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z cannot guarantee the delivery date for any international order. Certain items on our website may be unavailable for international shipping. Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z is not responsible for any taxes, fees, charges, or shipping costs for items that cannot be imported into your destination country.
Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z sales and use tax policy statement
We have prepared this sales tax policy statement to explain to you when and why we collect sales tax on your purchases. Important notice: even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in alaska, delaware, montana, new hampshire, or oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website. Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z collects sales tax in states where we have physical presence (or nexus), including california. Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z does not collect sales tax in any state not listed above because Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states. for our tax-exempt customers: Sons Of Savage LLC DBA EZ1Z does not collect sales tax if we have your exemption certificate on file.
WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR FILE COMPLAINTS